COMPANY PROFILES :
Campro Recruitment, one of the trusted job agencies in Cambodia working to provide the full recruitment services to partners and clients across Cambodia, is currently recruiting the position of Purchasing Manager:
JOB DESCRIPTIONS :
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Develop a purchasing model for our organization and related support functions that can be used to analyze and track historical costs as well as reduce future spending.
- Oversees the purchase orders and amendments process: arrange for submission and inspection of sample products as required.
- Trace delinquent arrivals from orders and communicate with necessary individuals on expected arrival dates
- Establish systems, programs, policies and procedures to support inventory management policy and achieve purchasing objectives to meet the needs of internal and external customers
- Analyze changes or new issues in materials and supplies to find ways to reduce costs and improve quality.
- Create Purchase Order Policy and Grants of Approval for the purchase of goods or services.
- Build a monthly set of management reports to track and control major expense categories
- Develops and maintains a system to produce feedback on performance Develops a system to evaluate vendor quotations that utilizes appropriate negotiations and purchasing techniques to ensure quality, price, delivery, and service
- Maintains constructive relationships with all vendors which provide consistent levels of value, service, and reliability. Personally maintains a working relationship with key vendors.
HOW TO APPLY :
- University graduate in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent education
- APIC’s certification preferred
- Min 5-10 years experience in purchasing management position
- Must have full knowledge of purchasing procedures and products
- Diplomatic and negotiation skills
- Ability to deal with difficult situations
- Numerical and budgeting skills
- Initiative, high sense of responsibility
- Relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Strategy development and Implementation
- Planning and Organizing
Interested candidates, please submit the resumes with salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org. All resumes will be treated as strictly confidential and used solely for recruitment related purposes and non-returnable. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Telephone N0: (+855) 70 992 166
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Our office locates at Building LSI: #03F3, Street 1019 (Hanoi) S/K Phnom Penh Thmey K/N Sensok, Phnom Penh