COMPANY PROFILES :
Established in 2013, Vattanac Investment Limited is Cambodia’s leading purveyor of luxury retail experiences. Over the years, Vattanac Investment is home to 8 international luxury brands in 3 different sectors – beauty, fashion and home. The brands are Brioni, Christofle, Clarins, Ferragamo, Hugo Boss, L’Occitane, Jimmy Choo, Santoni, Stefano Ricci, Petit Bateau and more in the pipeline. To cope with the rapid business expansion, we are seeking to recruit high caliber professionals to join our dynamic team for the position of Marketing Manager:
JOB DESCRIPTIONS :
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Managing all marketing for VIL and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with in house designers and supporting new product launches/new store opening.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic indicators.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Master degree in Business Administration/Business Management/Marketing
- Qualified chartered marketer.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Ability take initiative and get things done
- Ability to multitask – must remain flexible and responsive when faced with multiple urgent requests
- Ability to maintain a high level of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to listen to and understand business and executive requests in order to deliver actionable initiatives
- Demonstrated creative thinking and ability to develop as well as execute ideas
- Analytic capacity to review and compile key metric indicators of marketing success
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience managing projects with outside agencies (third parties & suppliers)
Interested candidates, please apply with your full resume with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com, Vattanac Capital, Level7, No. 66, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Noted: This job ads was authorized to be posted by:
Campro Recruitment Team:
Telephone N0: (+855) 70 992 166
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office locates at Building LSI: #03F3, Street 1019 (Hanoi) S/K Phnom Penh Thmey K/N Sensok, Phnom Penh