COMPANY PROFILES :
Campro Recruitment, the trusted newly established job agency specializing in recruitment consultation in Cambodia, mainly provides the professional recruitment services to our respective partners and clients across Cambodia, is currently recruiting the position of HR Manager (1 Position):
JOB DESCRIPTIONS :
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Prepare monthly payroll, allowance, overtime, bonus and other benefits and ensure all necessary document are well organized and completed
- Ensure all employee personnel data are input into system in accuracy and up-to-date manner
- Prepare monthly report of employee movement, monthly expense, accident, insurance claiming, blacklist, and so on.
- Assist Manager in recruitment process including posting job announcement, collecting candidate, tracking candidate, checking background, preparing appointment and employment contract and giving full orientation;
- Represent HR department in giving consulting and advice to staff in job-related issues such as job performance, complaints, suggestion, et
- Implement, coordinate and propose for improvements on internal rule, policies, and procedures
- Facilitate organization specific training programs and provide training on policies and procedures
- Process necessary paperwork for new hires, probation, transfers and promotions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Develop and alignment with objective of the business entity -Help business operation with cost control and manpower optimization
- Lead a team of HR business partner to ensure the smoothly management of all aspects of Human Resource both of operationally and strategically
HOW TO APPLY :
- Relevant Degree level
- Outgoing, pleasant personality
- Experience in the hotel industry
- Inter personal skills and Excellent communication skills
- Able to produce plans, strategies, reports and budgets etc
- Ability to interact positively with colleagues peers, subordinates, managers
and public to promote team efforts, and maintain a professional approach
Interested candidates, please submit the resumes with salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org. All resumes will be treated as strictly confidential and used solely for recruitment related purposes and non-returnable. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Telephone N0: (+855) 70 992 166
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Our office locates at Building LSI: #03F3, Street 1019 (Hanoi) S/K Phnom Penh Thmey K/N Sensok, Phnom Penh