COMPANY PROFILES :
Campro Recruitment, the trusted newly established job agency specializing in recruitment consultation in Cambodia, mainly provides the professional recruitment services to our respective partners and clients across Cambodia, is currently recruiting the position of HR Manager (1 Position):
JOB DESCRIPTIONS :
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Accounting journal entries for transactions and bank reconciliations include visa card.
- Tax declaration, payment for PIT and VAT monthly, Prepare and submission of taxation documents, contracts, salary payments and transfers in timely manner.
- Maintains accounting and preparing financial statements according to standard accounting practice for a particular business unit.
- Ensures availability of accurate accounting information for management reference.
- Control and verify procedures followed for income, sales collections and expenses for all accounts
- Prepare payment to suppliers and post into system
- Oversee daily posting sale report into system
- Track and file purchase order and other payments according to company policies.
- Assist local & international purchasing and banking support as required
- Monthly reconcile inventories and physical stock counting.
- Monthly updating and preparing insurance and fixed asset and adjustment
- Control petty cash riel currency for exchange for café outlets
- Responsible for any legal requirement regarding to tax department, banking, license documents related to ministries.
- Any other responsibilities delegated by the Management.
HOW TO APPLY :
- At least 2 experiences accounting role in F&B or similar field
- Familiar with the process of tax declaration for SME.
- Graduated major in Accounting/Finance
- Good English language skills (speaking and writing)
- Knowledge of Cambodia tax regulation and accounting standard International is preferable
- Experiences with MYOB Accounting Software preferred
- Good organizational skills and be able to work under pressure Experienced in common office/administrative procedures
- Being careful, honest, flexible, reliable and detailed working.
Interested candidates, please submit the resumes with salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org. All resumes will be treated as strictly confidential and used solely for recruitment related purposes and non-returnable. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Telephone N0: (+855) 70 992 166
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Our office locates at Building LSI: #03F3, Street 1019 (Hanoi) S/K Phnom Penh Thmey K/N Sensok, Phnom Penh